What are the hazards of regular exposure to lithium fluoride
Lithium fluoride is a kind of chemical product. It is necessary to wear protective clothing and gas mask when touching to maintain the personal safety of staff. So what's the damage of long time exposure to lithium fluoride?
Health damage: poisoning by inhalation, ingestion or percutaneous absorption. It is irritant. Large dose can cause syncope and collapse. Damage to the kidney. Excessive touch caused increased saliva excretion, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, dyspnea, etc.
Environmental damage: damage to the environment and pollution to water.
Explosion risk: the product is nonflammable, toxic and irritant.
First aid measures
Skin touch: take off contaminated clothes immediately and wash them with a lot of active water. See a doctor.
Eye touch: lift the eyelid and wash with clear water or normal saline. See a doctor.
Inhalation: quickly leave the scene to fresh air. Keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing stops, artificial respiration should be carried out immediately. See a doctor.
Ingestion: drink enough warm water to induce vomiting. See a doctor.
These are the problems that should be paid attention to when touching lithium fluoride for a long time. Never touch it directly to avoid risks.